Marc's been generating buzz on New York's fitness scene since 2014, when he and his twin brother, Ace, opened Concrete Fitness. For years prior, the twins had been honing their craft, inspired by boot camp-style circuit training they learned from a cousin, and applying their methods as in-home personal trainers. They became adept at helping their clients reach their goals with few resources and limited equipment.
Marc described their trademark Twinsanity workout as "not only physically intense, but also about conditioning individuals' bodies and helping them focus on their mental strength." It's a sight to behold, and will change your idea of what a kickass workout consists of!
Marc served as the fitness director of HIIT BK, and now brings his expertise and passion to the Beast pack.
- Certification info goes here
- Co-founder of Concrete Fitness, fitness director of HIIT BK
- Twinning! Partner Workout GIFs From NYC's Twin-Owned Gym (Racked)
- Class Action: Twinsanity at Concrete Fitness (Well + Good)
- Meet four sets of twins giving the health scene a double kick in the pants (Daily News)
Train with Marc
[Insert schedule widget here.]